..::Фантастические существа обитаемого острова::..

Объявление

Администрация

Звездная Ночь
Тайна
Энрика
Оцелот
Джеймс
История острова.Возникновение кланов.Начало...
Модераторы

Фиолон

Идет набор!
Полезные ссылки
Погода

Лето в самом разгаре! Остров покрыт зеленью и еды вдоволь
Сюжет

Обсудив все,на Совете были официально созданы кланы,определены границы,закон и обычаи.
Предводителем клана Ветра стала Звездная ночь.
Предводителем Пламенного клана Тайна,
Предводетелем клана Дождя Энрика
Предводителем клана Теней Фиолон
Дорогие участники,можно начинать ролевую!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

отношения кланов

Сообщений 21 страница 40 из 48

great issues altogether, you just gained a emblem new reader. What would you suggest about your publish that you made some days ago? Any positive?

You're so awesome! I do not think I've read a single thing like this before. So wonderful to find another person with some original thoughts on this subject. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This site is something that's needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

You're so interesting! I don't believe I've read something like that before. So wonderful to discover another person with a few genuine thoughts on this subject. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This site is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe that this website needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the advice!

Thank you, I've just been looking for info about this topic for ages and yours is the best I've discovered so far. However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you certain concerning the source?

Wow, incredible weblog format! How long have you ever been blogging for? you make running a blog glance easy. The full glance of your web site is magnificent, let alone the content!

Your style is very unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this blog.

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the future. I want to encourage you to continue your great work, have a nice weekend!

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Attractive component of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say that I get in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds or even I fulfillment you get admission to persistently fast.

Hello! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after browsing through some of the posts I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm certainly delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!

Whats up this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge concerning unpredicted feelings.

I am truly thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this impressive post at at this place.

If some one desires to be updated with most up-to-date technologies then he must be visit this site and be up to date all the time.

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Can you tell us more about this? I'd love to find out some additional information.

I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that too few people are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy I came across this during my hunt for something relating to this.

Hello There. I found your weblog the use of msn. That is a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.