..::Фантастические существа обитаемого острова::..

Объявление

Администрация

Звездная Ночь
Тайна
Энрика
Оцелот
Джеймс
История острова.Возникновение кланов.Начало...
Модераторы

Фиолон

Идет набор!
Полезные ссылки
Погода

Лето в самом разгаре! Остров покрыт зеленью и еды вдоволь
Сюжет

Обсудив все,на Совете были официально созданы кланы,определены границы,закон и обычаи.
Предводителем клана Ветра стала Звездная ночь.
Предводителем Пламенного клана Тайна,
Предводетелем клана Дождя Энрика
Предводителем клана Теней Фиолон
Дорогие участники,можно начинать ролевую!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

отношения кланов

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 48

отношение может меняться ,но вот примерные:
Дружба:
Клан Ветра-Пламенный
Клан Дождя-Клан Теней
Вражда:
Пламенный-Клан Дождя
Клан Ветра-Клан теней
Подобие дружбы:
Клан Дождя-Клан Ветра
Пламенный-Клан Теней

Как они формируются? После чего?

Фиолон, это только начальные отношения кланов. Роллевая с таких отношений начнётся. Дальше всё будет зависеть только от игроков. Может кланы поссорятся, может помиряться.

Ну если все мирно будет - скучно)

Джеймс, ну я с тобой согласна.

Thanks designed for sharing such a pleasant thinking, paragraph is fastidious, thats why i have read it fully

Hey there! I realize this is kind of off-topic but I had to ask. Does running a well-established blog like yours require a massive amount work? I am brand new to operating a blog however I do write in my journal daily. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was conducting a little homework on this. And he actually ordered me breakfast because I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this matter here on your web page.

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are fastidious in support of new visitors.

If you wish for to improve your experience simply keep visiting this website and be updated with the latest gossip posted here.

If some one needs to be updated with most up-to-date technologies afterward he must be visit this web page and be up to date all the time.

You can definitely see your skills within the article you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

Very nice post. I definitely love this site. Keep writing!

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

hi!,I like your writing so a lot! percentage we be in contact more approximately your article on AOL? I need an expert on this space to unravel my problem. May be that is you! Having a look ahead to look you.

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

First of all I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing. I've had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Cheers!

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Many thanks, However I am going through problems with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anybody having the same RSS problems? Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Many thanks!